The Vegetarian Immune Support plan includes a diet that is low in sugar with whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, healthy fat, and vegetarian protein as well as various nutrients targeted at nourishing a supporting the immune system. Recipes are gluten-free and dairy free. Eggs are used as a binding agent in some entrees, with the inclusion of flax egg instructions for those who wish to avoid eggs. To reach recommended daily protein, smoothie recipes include protein powder. To maximize your results, we recommend a high-quality, non-dairy, vegan source protein powder (purchase here).
1. Immune Support Supplement Bundle:
Our Immune Support Bundle comes with 3 supplements to help you maintain healthy immune function:
- Immunitone Plus™ 120 capsules – an herbal formula that is designed to support healthy immune system function, especially during cold and flu season
- Liposomal D Supreme 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) liquid – provides vitamins D and K formulated with liposomal technology
- BioFizz™ Immune 120 g (3.5 oz) powder – Immune provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C, along with targeted amounts of the bioflavonoids quercetin and resveratrol
Supplements are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy free, and non-GMO.
2. Exclusive access to our Well World app, a “health coach in your pocket”, that gives you:
- 28-day, vegetarian, low sugar healthy fat meal plan with recipes and shopping lists.
- Daily reminders and motivation.
- Easy in-app tracking of your diet, movement, sleep, fluid intake, weight, and more, so that I can follow along with your progress!
- The ability to message our office through your wellness app, to ask questions or seek guidance during your program.
3. Complimentary phone call consultation with one of our professional team members to help identify ways to reach optimal wellness.
Please purchase one program at a time and if you need help choosing a program please schedule a consultation with us.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have other underlying conditions, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before starting any program.