The 14-day vegetarian clean eating plan includes a diet that is low in sugar with whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, vegetarian proteins (including legumes), and healthy fats to help boost energy. Recipes are gluten-free and dairy free. Eggs are used as a binding agent in some entrees, with the inclusion of flax egg instructions for those who wish to avoid eggs. To reach recommended daily protein, smoothie recipes include protein powder. To maximize your results, we recommend a high-quality, non-dairy, vegan source protein powder (purchase here).
1. 2 High-Quality Supplements:
You’ll receive 2 supplements that can help you maintain your energy levels: Mitochondrial NRG™ 120 capsules and Adrenotone™ 90 capsules
Mitochondrial NRG™ is a formulary blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals, botanicals, and Krebs cycle intermediates designed to support efficient mitochondrial metabolism and energy (ATP) production for increased vitality. Adrenotone™ is a combination of standardized adaptogenic herbs and nutrients which are known to contribute to rejuvenating the adrenals. This product is designed to help support healthy cortisol levels, hypothalamic and pituitary function (HPTA axis), and catecholamine production (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine). Supplements are vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, soy-free and non-GMO
2. Exclusive access to our Well World app, a “health coach in your pocket”, that gives you:
- 14-day vegetarian meal plan of whole and fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein, healthy fats with recipes and shopping lists.
- Daily reminders and motivation.
- Easy in-app tracking of your diet, movement, sleep, fluid intake, weight, and more, so that I can follow along with your progress!
- The ability to message our office through your wellness app, ask questions, or seek guidance during your program
3. Complimentary phone call consultation with one of our professional team members to help identify ways to reach optimal wellness.
Please purchase one program at a time and if you need help choosing a program please schedule a consultation with us.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have other underlying conditions, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before starting any program.