The 14-day Vegetarian Adrenal Support plan includes a diet that is low in sugar with whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, vegetarian protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates, and plenty of fluids to boost the adrenals. Recipes are vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy free. Supporting the adrenals requires sufficient protein, which can be difficult to achieve with a vegetarian diet, therefore smoothie recipes include protein powder. To maximize your results, we recommend a high-quality, non-dairy, vegan source protein powder (purchase here).
1. Adrenal Reset Supplement Bundle:
Our Adrenal Reset Supplement bundle comes with 3 supplements that help you maintain healthy adrenal function and optimal wellness:
- Adrenotone™ 90 capsules – a combination of standardized adaptogenic herbs and nutrients which are known to contribute to rejuvenating the adrenals
- Electrolyte Synergy™ 240 g (8.5 oz) powder – a complete and balanced electrolyte formula with potassium, sodium, chloride and magnesium to help promote optimal hydration
- Liposomal B Supreme 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) liquid – B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, folate, biotin and B12) formulated with liposomal technology
Supplements are vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, soy-free, and non-GMO.
2. Exclusive access to our Well World app, a “health coach in your pocket”, that gives you:
- 14-day, low sugar, vegetarian meal plan with recipes and shopping lists.
- Daily reminders and motivation to help you stay focused for optimal success.
- Easy in-app tracking of your diet, movement, sleep, fluid intake, weight, and more, so that I can follow along with your progress
- The ability to message our office through your wellness app, to ask questions or seek guidance during your program.
3. Complimentary phone call consultation with one of our professional team members to help identify ways to reach optimal wellness.
Please purchase one program at a time and if you need help choosing a program please schedule a consultation with us.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have other underlying conditions, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before starting any program.