The Immune Support diet is low in sugar and high in healthy fats and proteins as well as various nutrients targeted at nourishing a supporting the immune system. The diet includes whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein (organic/wild-caught poultry and fish), healthy fats and carbohydrates, bone broth or miso broth, and plenty of fluids.
Average daily calories 1769; protein 80g and carbs are 29%
1. Immune Support Supplement Bundle:
Our Immune Support Bundle comes with 3 supplements to help you maintain healthy immune function:
Immunitone Plus™ 120 capsules, Liposomal D Supreme 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) liquid, and BioFizz™ Immune 120 g (3.5 oz) powder
Immunitone Plus™ is an herbal formula that is designed to support healthy immune system function during cold and flu season. Liposomal D Supreme 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) liquid Liposomal D Supreme provides vitamins D and K formulated with liposomal technology. BioFizz® Immune provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C, along with targeted amounts of the bioflavonoids quercetin and resveratrol, 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of vitamin D, 100 mg of vitamin E isomers (as DeltaGold® delta- and gamma-tocotrienols), 50 mg of geranylgeraniol (as GG-Gold®), and 20 mg of zinc in each serving of 4 grams. Supplements are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy free, and non-GMO.
2. Exclusive access to our Well World app, a “health coach in your pocket”, that gives you:
- 28-day, low sugar healthy fat meal plan with recipes and shopping lists
- Daily reminders and motivation
- Easy in-app tracking of your diet, movement, sleep, fluid intake, weight, and more, so that I can follow along with your progress!
- The ability to message our office through your wellness app, to ask questions or seek guidance during your program.
3. Complimentary phone call consultation with one of our professional team members to help identify ways to reach optimal wellness.
Please purchase one program at a time and if you need help choosing a program please schedule a consultation with us.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have other underlying conditions, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before starting any program.