The Adrenal Support plan includes a diet that is low in sugar and includes whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein (organic/wild-caught poultry and fish), healthy fats and carbohydrates, and plenty of fluids. Bone broth or miso broth and sea vegetables (Dulse, Nori, Wakame) are included daily.
1. Adrenal Reset Supplement Bundle:
Our Adrenal Reset Supplement bundle comes with 3 supplements that help you maintain healthy adrenal function and optimal wellness:
Adrenotone™ 90 capsules, Electrolyte Synergy™ 240 g (8.5 oz) powder, Lemon-Orange and Liposomal B Supreme 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) liquid
Adrenotone™ is a combination of standardized adaptogenic herbs and nutrients which are known to contribute to rejuvenating the adrenals. Electrolyte Synergy™ is a complete and balanced electrolyte formula to help promote optimal hydration, especially after excessive sweating. It contains potassium, sodium, chloride and magnesium, the main electrolytes found in the body. Liposomal B Supreme provides B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, folate, biotin and B12) formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Supplements are vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free and non-GMO.
2. Exclusive access to our Well World app, a “health coach in your pocket”, that gives you:
- 28-day meal plan with recipes and shopping lists.
- Daily reminders and motivation.
- Easy in-app tracking of your diet, movement, sleep, fluid intake, weight, and more, so that I can follow along with your progress!
- The ability to message our office through your wellness app, to ask questions or seek guidance during your program.
3. Complimentary phone call consultation with one of our professional team members to help identify ways to reach optimal wellness.
Please purchase one program at a time and if you need help choosing a program please schedule a consultation with us
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have other underlying conditions, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before starting any program.