Thyroid health is becoming an increasingly popular topic, along with sugar detox, inflammation, and belly fat. Some of you may already be familiar with this topic. But, if you are not, understanding this subject can be the best key to living a healthy life.
Recent studies have shown that spinach, leafy greens, kale, and broccoli are beneficial in boosting your glutathione level, which helps support thyroid functions and may help prevent thyroid cancer. Other industry experts have discovered that green juice is very effective for thyroid balance.
When green juice is paired with fresh organic food, whole real food, superfoods, spices, phytonutrients, foods that are rich in proteins, and anti-inflammatory food, it can work wonders. It can also help to restore and elevate your health.
Today, you will learn more about the great effects of green juice on your health, especially for balancing the thyroid. Here are some important things to remember:
- Chlorophyll-rich greens can help cleanse the blood, boost the functions of immune system, and balance the Ph of your body.
- Your thyroid is just like your brain in that it thrives on healthy fats.
- Eating every ninety minutes kick starts your thyroid. You should keep your energy level up & fine-tune your digestion system.
- Selenium is essential for thyroid health because it helps to reduce inflammation, prevent chronic illnesses, and regulate immune responses.
- It is important to balance the fats in your body by eating more leafy greens. One of the main reasons why leafy greens, particularly dark leafy greens, are essential for your health is because they help to counteract the properties of the various fats in your body.
Green juice can contribute a lot to your overall health, especially in balancing your thyroid. It can help increase vibrancy and help you reach an optimal level in life. Moreover, it highlights many superfood ingredients, such as the following:
- Cucumber is an amazing superfood ingredient for green juice. It keeps you cool and hydrated and helps flush toxins from your body because it is packed with silicon, potassium, and magnesium.
- Pineapples are delicious and they help support your eyes, bones, and immune system.
- Lemon contains B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, copper, flavonoids, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, fiber, potassium, iron, and citric acid which are all beneficial not only for your thyroid health but for your heart as well.
- Fennel is also an amazing superfood ingredient found in green juice that can help in thyroid balancing and heart health because it contains Vitamin C, folate and potassium.
- Chlorophyll can decrease bacterial growth and inflammation, especially on your skin. It is a natural deodorant, detoxifier, and blood builder.
- Cilantro is another good source of phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, dietary fiber, Vitamin C, and zinc, all beneficial not just to your thyroid, but to your overall health.